Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Lyla!

Today my daughter is 1. She is such a blessing from God. I can't believe it has been a year since she was born. Here's a small video of my beautiful girl. I love her. Thank you God for my children.


This blog is about God's power in our lives and I can't think of a better example of God's power than what he's done for us. God blesses my family every day with laughter and love. My boys - who've had minor surgeries and such this past year - are healthy and growing. My baby girl is growing and becoming a little girl. My wife still has love for all of us even if we trample her patience every day... and I do mean trample. She loves each one of them so much. But all thanks and glory goes to God. We would be lost without his saving grace and protection. The glue that makes our family grow is the spirit of the everlasting God. Thank you father for all you've done!

1 comment:

  1. she's such a beautiful cutie!! you're so blessed!! :)

    ReplyDelete