Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Perseverance

You know it is tough to write blogs... (1) When you can't type fast. (2) When you can't type accurately and (3) When you feel like you have so much bearing down on you that you can't think straight. However, I read a thought for the day in my Quiet Moments for Worship Leaders Book (Thank you Marty Parks!), and I know what I should be doing.

I'm going to list the Scripture,Prayer and Thought that goes with this quiet time...

Scripture Psalm 9:10 - Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Prayer Lord, many times I feel surrounded by enemies that threaten my life in physical and spiritual ways. These attackers presume to destroy my very relationship with you. At these times, Father, be my refuge, my stronghold, my comfort, and my deliverer. And I, like David, will praise you forever and ever. In your Son's name I pray. Amen.
Thought for the Day:God has always protected His worshipers.

When things get tough, the Lord is tougher. He is my comfort and strength. My joy is in the Lord and He is my strong tower. I trust in you, Lord.

He is there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment